Photo by Mayur Gala on Unsplash
Being in a committed relationship can be challenging for many reasons. Coming together with a professional Couples and Family Counsellor can provide the opportunity to safely work through difficult issues.
Whatever your issues, our therapists will ensure that everyone feels heard and valued.
Some of the most common issues couples bring to counselling are:
- Feeling disconnected from your partner
- Communication difficulties and conflict
- A break down in trust
- Mental health is impacting the relationship
- Arguments becoming more frequent and/or more intense
- Feeling stuck in difficult patterns
- Emotional and/or physical intimacy has become difficult
- One or both people have experienced a traumatic event
- Conflict over parenting
- One or both partners have been involved in an affair
Couples therapy sessions are 60-90 minutes long and are $180 per session.
Concessions may be available – please speak directly to your clinician.